Starting November 2010 and proceeding forward GOTC will feature 3 girls per month. First will be our official GOTC Girl Of The Month, followed by our Calendar Girl of the month for that month (this will start in 2011), and then an artist spotlight on some of our very deserving and creative ladies in the convention scene. We hope you’ll come visit us often and enjoy the fruits of their and our labor. Thanks again to all our fans, we love you all. See you at CON.
- 2013 Girls Of The Con Calendar Girl – Rachel Buchman – Post photo shoot interview
- Emmie Rose as Baby Doll Talks with us about her costuming.
- Four Girl Calendar Shoot: Green Screen Atlanta
- End of our Green Screen Atlanta Shoot!
- 2013 Calendar Girl Bunny introduces herself.
- ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE PHOTOSHOOT: Japanese School Girl Edition
- PLEASE HELP US GROW. Thank you so much.
- Girls Of The Con – Miss March 2012 – Aleta Pardalis as Steampunk Baroness
- Miss January 2012 – Sherita Dunbar – Red She-Hulk
- Girls Of The Con – Artist Of The Month – Teayam Tasbihgou AKA Paradisaea-Decora